Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

Partagez

she shattered your world.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Bobbi Jenkins

Bobbi Jenkins

Since : 28/09/2015
Texts : 287
Pseudo : spf.
Face, © : jaimie alexander, @betsy.
Years old : thirty years old, such an old she-cat.
Job, studdies : former us military, now specialized photographer (battlefields, natural disasters, tragic events and so on).
Love status : she was married, once. she had a child with him. he disappeared on the battlefield. but now he is back. and it's more than complicated.

Take me into your loving arms
▪ Relationships:
▪ Availability: 3/6 (the autumn festival, felix, isaac).

she shattered your world. Empty
MessageSujet: she shattered your world.   she shattered your world. EmptyMer 30 Sep - 18:42

rirerire:

Dernière édition par Bobbi Jenkins le Mer 30 Sep - 18:45, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bobbi Jenkins

Bobbi Jenkins

Job, studdies : former us military, now specialized photographer (battlefields, natural disasters, tragic events and so on).
Love status : she was married, once. she had a child with him. he disappeared on the battlefield. but now he is back. and it's more than complicated.

▪ Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: she shattered your world.   she shattered your world. EmptyMer 30 Sep - 18:42

arg/ boys
Bobbi Jenkins

Bobbi Jenkins

▪ Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: she shattered your world.   she shattered your world. EmptyMer 30 Sep - 18:42

girls sifflote:
Bobbi Jenkins

Bobbi Jenkins

▪ Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: she shattered your world.   she shattered your world. EmptyMer 30 Sep - 18:43

à vous crier:
Leonora Bridges

Leonora Bridges

Since : 27/09/2015
Texts : 246
Pseudo : ines.
Face, © : dobrev (from mathilde, tumblr)
Years old : she's twenty eight, and she doesnt't, she feels young. for her, it's just a number.
Job, studdies : lawyer, she loves her job.
Love status : engaged w/ tobias but she's married w/ noah and she loves him. her feels never chfor her, noah is her soulmate. | mother of mellie and dylan.

▪ Relationships:
▪ Availability: ec.

MessageSujet: Re: she shattered your world.   she shattered your world. EmptyVen 2 Oct - 21:57

en vrai, je suis con parce que je t'ai pas reconnue cara :mdr: Un lien ? sifflote:
Bobbi Jenkins

Bobbi Jenkins

▪ Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: she shattered your world.   she shattered your world. EmptyVen 2 Oct - 22:13

OMG J't'ai pas reconnu non plus haha: Je peux pas dire non à un lien --: T'avais une idée ? Par contre, j'ai fait comme si elles se connaissaient pas encore au festival arg/ rirerire: courir2:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: she shattered your world.   she shattered your world. Empty

she shattered your world.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1